|DEPARTMENT||POSITION TITLE||LOCATION||REPORTS TO||POSITION #|
|Design||Designer||Pittsburgh, Pa||Sales and Design Manager||01-0003|
PRINCIPAL PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To design projects for Pittsburgh Remodeling Company
- Represent our Company on a daily basis.
- To provide our high standard of client service.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in interior design or similar.
- Qualifying new client leads and selling projects.
- Measuring, designing, and estimating projects.
- Developing project scope, writing proposals and writing contracts.
- Providing excellent customer service while assisting clients in selecting finish materials.
- Providing PRC carpenters with a clean handoff of the project. Includes involvement throughout the production process to project completion.
- Completing projects with happy clients!
- Must be a creative person with a strong eye for design
- Experience with layout, color, lighting, and material selections
- Ability to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Proficiency in Sketchup software
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Sense of humor
- Local to Pittsburgh region
- Licensed driver with reliable transportation
- 2-5 years of design experience in the residential marketspace
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Experience in CAD
- Technical background including knowledge of building codes, construction materials, and construction techniques.