Pittsburgh Remodeling Company is very fortunate to have been a part of this major renovation of a Friendship area home. This major kitchen remodel included a total tearout and rebuild, including all new wiring, plumbing, insulation, drywall and flooring. Specifically, our work included:
- Complete demolition of the existing kitchen
- We installed a new plaster cove ceiling, which is really cool
- All new flooring, walls, appliances, cabinets, counters, fixtures, moldings to match the home
- We ran new plumbing, electric and heating throughout the kitchen
- We insulated the space really well–it’s not drafty at all anymore!