This is a major kitchen remodel we did in a very unique house on the South Side Slopes. This has been described by our employees as “one of the creepiest after-demolition spaces ever!” Our work included:
- Complete demolition of the existing kitchen
- Replacing a large garden window
- We ran new plumbing and electric throughout the kitchen
- We added a significant amount of insulation to the space
- We found, exposed and cleaned up an existing (massive) steel beam!
- All new flooring, appliances, cabinets, counters, fixtures, and moldings to match the home
- The counters are stainless steel with integrated sink, and
- The backsplash is large format porcelain tile.
We were fortunate to partner with Jacob Evans Kitchen & Bath for this project; they supplied many of the materials and collaborated on the overall design.