What’s the benefit of the Lead Carpenter system?
We use a Lead Carpenter system
Different companies take different approaches to remodeling projects. Our company utilizes a Lead Carpenter system, in which the primary carpenter on site shares in some of the project management responsibilities. This system gives us the most versatility to tackle different sized projects. And you’ll find our carpenters exceed your expectations.
Check out some of the advantages below to see if a lead carpenter is something you would want to have on your next project!
Advantages of the Lead Carpenter system are:
- Better communication with homeowners means better customer service
- Fewer mistakes in the field
- Reduced homeowner frustration (because the Lead Carpenter is on top of things)
- Better accountability, and no need for finger pointing
- Paperwork and change orders typically turnaround faster
If you’re interviewing contractors for your next project, ask them if they use Lead Carpenters or more traditional Project Managers. The level of trust and accountability a contractor shows their employees says a lot about that company. Wouldn’t you want a team of leaders working in your home?